Notification of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions at Tecnotree Corporation as of 3 July 2016
- Structure & Regulations
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Disclosure Policy
- Board of Directors
- Chief Executive Officer
- Management Board
- Insider Management
- Financial Reporting Process
- Internal Control
- Risk Management
- Articles of Association
- IR Contacts
- Market & Trade
- Transactions of the Management
- Key Figures Monitor
- Flagging Notifications
Tecnotree Corporation managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Such notifications shall be made to Tecnotree Corporation and the FIN-FSA immediately after the date of the transaction!
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
- The form is available at
- Information needed on the form:
|Tecnotree Corporation’s LEI code||743700MRPVY17ASHCX38|
|Trading code of Tecnotree Corporation shares||TEM1V|
|ISIN code of Tecnotree Corporation shares||FI0009010227|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction
- Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days)!
The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
- Sending to Tecnotree Corporation:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to email@example.com
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Tecnotree has questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tecnotree Corporation publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
As of 3 July 2016, published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be read by using the link which will be published on this page later.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at, for example, http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Pages/Default.aspx
The file description for managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here.