Technical Lead (Tampere, Finland)
Application deadline 02/04/2017
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our growing R&D team in Tampere, Finland.
Tecnotree is a global provider of telecom IT solutions for management of telecom operators’ products, customers and revenue. You have an interesting opportunity to work in development of new software products for global markets.
We offer you the possibility to work with the latest open source and web technologies with other top software professionals. You get to develop your skills in exciting, global and rapidly evolving business environment.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Agile Scrum and hands-on way of working
- Linux and open source technologies
- DevOps mindset
- Cloud and Software-as-a-Service experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
We also appreciate:
- Scrum Master, project management and/or team leadership experience
- An inquisitive & enthusiastic outlook, and a willingness to develop yourself
- Taking pride in your work
- Easy-going and flexible, yet professional attitude
Sound like you?
Please submit your application at email@example.com by 4th of February, 2017 with the subject line "Technical Lead". We will start the interview process immediately and the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information please contact Ari Aalto tel. +358 50 4835 261, firstname.lastname@example.org